become a subscriber
Subscribing to Ethicentre provides the opportunity for you to be part of a community that brings Christian ethics to the centre of life through initiatives such as discussion groups, bible studies and advocacy. As a subscriber, you will also receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to subscriber-only quarterly Ethicentre gatherings (both face to face and online), with an opportunity to learn from and fellowship with other subscribers
- Priority pre-sale access to tickets for Ethicentre events
- Reduced registration fees for Ethicentre conferences and other events
- Email alerts for upcoming events
- Ethicentre monthly newsletters, delivered to your inbox monthly
- 50% reduction on your subscription to the Centre for Christian Apologetics, Scholarship and Education publication, Case Quarterly.
- Ethicentre subscriber portal access, where you will find subscriber notices, webinar presentations from past events and other resources
Annual subscription options are below. If you have any questions about subscriptions, contact the Ethicentre team here.
As a member, you will receive the monthly Ethicentre newsletter and membership benefits.
Full-time students and pensioners are eligible to join us through a concession subscription, receiving the full benefits of subscription.